Ok, I know, I know. When it rains, it pours. I finally had time to sit down and get all these pictures on the blog, which has resulted in 4 posts in one day.
This year was a great one at the OBX. Asher met all of his extended family on his mommy's side and got to spend lots of time on the beach.
| This look alike contest with Uncle John was not planned. |
| Resting with Grampy |
| Taking a dip in the Atlantic with cousin Cohen |
| Jumping and laughing with Nana |
| Showing off his train engineer's outfit |
| What a good Grampy! |
| He's almost as big as Ella! haha. |
| Nam had fun with the nieces and nephews as always :) |
| More pool time |
| Daddy! |
| Uncle Aaron doing what he does best. Besides grad work of course :) |
| Hanging with cousin Joshy |
| He seemed to like the water |
| This is a picture of one of Asher's first kisses...lol. He is mesmerized! Future wife Breckyn?? |

No comments:
Post a Comment